Make residual income promoting ClickSearch. ClickSearch pays a generous 50% commission for all sales and residual income for all subscription products.
If you are interested in becoming an affiliate you can apply here:
Participation in our affiliate program is governed by the rules and policies set forth below. All rules and policies must be adhered to at all times unless an exception is made.
- The top level domain of any website used to promote ClickSearch may not contain the word or words “ClickSearch” or any variation spelled correctly or incorrectly.
- Affiliates may not target “ClickSearch” or any variation spelled correctly or incorrectly in any SEO or similar or related campaign.
- Affiliates may not target the above terms or the term “ClickSearch Review(s)” without also promoting the product and ranking in the top 10 searches for at least 10 other unrelated keywords. (Example: An affiliate may target the term “ClickSearch Review(s) if they also target and rank for a keyword such as “cell phone monitoring”).
- Affiliate may not target in any PPC campaigns the terms “ClickSearch” or “ClickSearch Review(s) or any variation spelled correctly or incorrectly.
- Affiliates may only use ad material provided by ClickSearch LLC and ad material may appear only on sites that are owned and operated by affiliate.
- Affiliates are not permitted to misrepresent the product in any way whatsoever.
- Affiliates are not permitted to misrepresent or inflate any discounts or promotions.
- Affiliate must link to ClickSearch.us unless affiliate receives the express written consent to link to any other site from ClickSearch LLC
Violation of any of the polices set forth above may result in the immediate termination of the affiliates account or the removal or circumvention of the affiliates website from the purchase process.